- MEDICAL COLLEGE
- BUSINESS SCHOOL
- STUDY ABROAD
- HOW TO APPLY
- OUR PROGRAMS
- AIC STUDENTS
If you want to develop your English knowledge to a high level, choose Avicenna’s English Foundation Program! Our English program will help you to improve your language skills, and after successful completion, you will easily pass the IELTS examination.
If you are among those international students who need a visa to enter Hungary, once you arrive here, you will need to obtain a residence permit as well at the Immigration Authority Office – Avicenna’s Student Administration Office will help you through the process.
What you need to prepare in order to get the residence permit:
- School Certificate. This is a certificate issued by AIC which states that you are a full time registered student.
- Valid passport
- 2000 HUF value of stamp.
- Lease agreement signed between you and the owner of your apartment.
- Property deed issued by the Hungarian Land Registry as a proof of ownership of the property where you live.
- Signed decleration about the place of residance.
- Your bank account statement.
Every Wednesday morning at 8.00 am a staff member of Avicenna will take the students to the Immigration Authority Office and help them in the registration.